VIP treatment for restaurateurs.
Provide guests with an exemplary experience and streamline back-of-house operations at your fine dining establishment with SpotOn.
Tailor-made products for fine dining.
Get a restaurant point-of-sale system designed to help your staff work more efficiently so you can focus on what’s most important—creating an amazing experience for your guests.
- Custom menu build & table layouts
- Lightning-fast ordering & payments
- Handheld POS with contactless payments
- Real-time updates & reporting
- Remote back office
- Multi-location management
Provide a seamless guest experience and enable your servers to attend to guest needs more efficiently with our intuitive handheld POS devices.
- Full menu and modifier ordering functionality
- Send orders to the kitchen and bar in real-time instead of wasting time running back and forth to POS stations.
- Pay-at-table with EMV, Apple Pay, and Android Pay card reader
- Built-in touchscreen display and thermal printer
- Extended range with Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity
Keep tables full with a complete front-of-house solution that gives you control of your guest data and saves you thousands compared to reservation platforms with per-cover fees.
- Reservations & waitlisting
- Server & table management
- Contact tracing
- Two-way table-ready messaging
- Guest analytics
- Mailing list builder for marketing
SpotOn Online Ordering.
Delivery and take-out have become an essential part of your success. Online ordering from SpotOn makes ordering and paying easy for your guests while eliminating costly commissions from third-party apps. Let your guests order take-out, delivery, and e-gift cards directly from your website with full POS integration to streamline operations.
SpotOn Delivery, Powered by DoorDash.
SpotOn Delivery gives you access to the DoorDash delivery network for a low flat fee instead of the costly commissions associated with third-party apps. You also keep your own guest data, so you’re in control of marketing to your guests instead of the competition.
- Guests order directly from your website
- Low flat fee of $4 per delivery
- DoorDash handles delivery logistics
- You keep your guest data for remarketing